AT SCHOOL HEALTH
- Greene County Tech Junior High
GCT JR. HIGH SCHOOL NURSE
870.215.4400 ext. 5030
The general health and welfare of the student is recognized as an integral part of the school program.
Health services provided by the school include:
- A school nurse.
- Nurse's station adequately stocked with first aid supplies.
- The school nurse maintains a cumulative health folder on each student which contains the following:
- yearly medical update containing medical and contact information
- completed immunization records
- 8th grade will receive hearing, vision and scoliosis screenings.
- 9th grade girls will receive scoliosis screenings.
All prescribed medications must be brought in the original container by a parent/guardian and checked in with the nurse upon arrival at school.
Answers to questions concerning health services provided by our school may be obtained by calling the school nurse.