Gina Hobbs, RN
870-215-4480 Ext. 8030
The general health and welfare of the student is recognized as an integral part of the school program.
Health services provided by the school include:
- A school nurse.
- Nurse's station adequately stocked with first aid supplies.
- The school nurse maintains a cumulative health folder on each student which contains the following:
- yearly medical update containing medical and contact information
- completed immunization records
- 8th grade will receive hearing, vision and scoliosis screenings.
- 9th grade girls will receive scoliosis screenings.
All prescribed medications must be brought in the original container by a parent/guardian and checked in with the nurse upon arrival at school.
Answers to questions concerning health services provided by our school may be obtained by calling the school nurse.